The SQUAM development is done under the:
- Polar PSDI ACSPO and NPOESS Data Exploition (NDE) Projects funded by NOAA/NESDIS (Program Manager: Tom Schott)
- NPOESS SST improvements and Ocean Cal/Val projects funded by the Integrated Program Office (Lead: Bob Arnone)
- Algorithm Working Group funded by the GOES-R Program Office (Lead: Mitch Goldberg)
- Ocean Remote Sensing Program funded by NOAA/NESDIS (Lead: Paul DiGiacomo)
- Joint Center for Satellite Data Assimilation (Program Manager: Sid Boukabara)
- ACSPO colleagues: Feng Xu, Xingming Liang, John Stroup, Denise Frey, Nikolay Shabanov, & Boris Petrenko for discussions
- Doug May and Bruce McKenzie, NAVO (SeaTemp L2, K10 L4)
- Pierre LeBorgne and Hervé Roquet, Meteo France (O&SI SAF FRAC L2)
- Bob Grumbine, NCEP (suggesting to add L4 analyses, RTG L4)
- Matt Martin and Jonah Robert-Jones, UK MetOffice (IC TAG activities, OSTIA L4, GMPE)
- Eileen Maturi and Andy Harris, NESDIS/STAR and CICS/UMD (POES-GOES Blended L4)
- Jon Mittaz, NESDIS/STAR and CICS/UMD (ice-mask usage discussions & better calibrated AVHRR data in future)
- Ken Casey and Deirdre Byrne, NESDIS/NODC; Bob Evans, U. Miami; Jorge Vazquez, NASA/JPL (PathFinder L3)
- Bruce Brasnett, Canadian Meteorological Centre (CMC 0.2 L4)
- Yi Chao, NASA/JPL (G1SST L4)
- Helen Beggs, Australian BoM (GAMSSA L4)
- Mike Chin, Jorge Vazquez, Ed Armstrong, NASA/JPL (MUR)
- The views, opinions, and findings contained in the SQUAM page are those of the authors and/or our collaborating colleagues and should not be construed as an official
position, policy, or decision of NOAA or U.S. Government or other national and international agencies.
- Users are free to use the images or information hosted on this site as they wish, as long as credit is given to the
- Please see the Information Quality for NOAA quality guidelines.
- Please see the Website Accessibility of NOAA pages.
Please note that some research pages intended only for specific users may not be fully 29 U.S.C./794d compliant.
- Please follow Customer Survey link for your feedback.