Data and images displayed on STAR's websites
are for experimental use only and are
not official operational NOAA products.
Air Quality Remote Sensing Program
3-Dimensional Air Quality Mapping System
- Describe an effort to develop spatial
predicted air quality surfaces for improved analyses.
- Highlight a specific application of air quality
surfaces to public health data tracking
- Satellite data;
- Model / lidar;
- Surface data;
- Spatial mapping with a Bayesian approach;
- PM2.5 measurements spatially and temporally extended.
- Health indicators (cardiac arrests, asthma, etc.)