STAR GOES Cal Home
This site disseminates information about the radiometric, geometric, and spectral calibration of Advanced Baseline Imager (ABI) on GOES-EAST/WEST in terms of instrument telemetry and radiance product validation over the life of instruments. Information at this site is selected for and organized to assist:
- NOAA team supporting GOES calibration;
- U. S. agencies, universities, and international partners interested in GOES instrument calibration;
- Developers of high level products using L1b data;
- Operators of the Flight and Ground segments of GOES;
- Vendors of GOES instruments;
- Managers of GOES program; and
- Anyone interested in satellite instrument calibration.
Coverage of other instruments on GOES and earlier GOES can be considered if needed.
Acknowledgment and Disclaimer:
Users are requested to acknowledge "STAR GOES Instrument Calibration website" when using contents on this site. The NOAA logo should be preserved intact. Notification to the webmaster of the usage is appreciated.
Contents on this site do not constitute a statement of policy, decision, or position on behalf of NOAA or the U. S. Government.